Cabinet Refacing Company in Basehor, KS
Top quality cabinet refacing is now available in Basehor, Kansas. KC Wood offers many services in the Basehor area, including custom cabinetry. KC Wood provides high-quality work that you will love for many years, whether you need a kitchen, bathroom, or bar cabinet refacing.
Call KC Wood today: (913) 422-3320
Are you tired of your outdated kitchen, bathroom, or bar cabinets?
Our refacing process will amaze and delight you. Our wood products are finished in our shop using ML Campbell Enviromax-catalyzed lacquer before being brought to your home. These products give wood a long-lasting, beautiful and durable finish.
Cabinet Refacing by KC Wood:
- Your cabinets’ frames will be covered with 3/8″ thick lumber, which has been finished in our shop with pin nails and construction adhesive.
- The cabinet boxes’ ends are covered with veneer core plywood and catalyzed lacquer-finished.
- Doors and drawer fronts can be replaced by new doors or drawer fronts.
- Crown, shoe, and toe – all existing mouldings are replaced with new.
- For the new doors, soft close concealed hinges are installed
- The new hardware, to include knobs and pulls are all included
- Installation done by KC Wood employees
Here is what you can expect from KC Wood:
- Give your cabinets a fresh, revitalized look
- Install cabinet hinges, doors, and cabinet doors and leave the cabinets boxes intact.
- You will find an unlimited selection of cabinet doors and wood species as well as hardware.
- Finish the kitchen refacing and you will have a timeless kitchen.
There are many other options available, such as:
- Rollout trays available
- Replacing the drawer boxes
- Paneled cabinet ends
- We will replace all existing boxes with steel ball bearing glides and full extension.
Contact KC Wood to ensure you love the final look of your cabinet refacing project.