Cabinet Refacing Company in Johnson County
Are you tired of the same old cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom or bar? A cabinet refacing company in Johnson County will give your cabinets a fresh new look with less work, even at a price you can afford. At KC Wood, we understand that not everyone needs a total remodel. Therefore, you want the best result, working within your budget. First, KC Wood uses ML Campbell catalyzed lacquer finish for a long-lasting and durable finish. Second, if you’re not looking to change the layout of your cabinets, you’re a good candidate for cabinet refacing.
Call KC Wood Today: (913) 422-3320
What is Cabinet Refacing?
Cabinet refacing is about updating the exterior of existing cabinets. The contractor will make minor repairs and then reapply new veneers or laminate. For homeowners with concern regarding dated styles within their home, this is an appealing option. In other words, the refacing project is more about updating the look rather than functionality and overall design.
You Can Expect Us To
- Give your cabinets a completely new revitalized appeal
- Install cabinet doors, hinges, and doors, and only leave the cabinet boxes intact.
- Show you an endless selection of cabinet doors, wood species, and hardware.
- Complete the refacing project and give your kitchen a timeless look
- We use 3/8 inches lumber to cover the frames of existing cabinets. They are finished with catalyzed lacquer and a construction adhesive.
- We replace the existing moldings with new ones – toe, crown, and shoe.
- The hinges are replaced with new doors. We ensure the cabinet doors will blend seamlessly with the current space.
- The end of cabinet boxes is replaced with veneer core plywood and catalyzed lacquer finished.
- Add rollout trays
- Replacing the drawer boxes
- Paneled cabinet ends
- We replace your existing boxes with steel-ball bearing glides and full extension.
Benefits of Cabinet Refacing for Kitchen, Bathroom and Bar
We know the ins and outs of bathroom and bar cabinet refacing. Therefore, our team will provide a broad range of styles and colors to suit any space and décor. Additionally, we can transform cabinetry that is aesthetically lacking and turn it into a beautiful space.
There are many cabinet refacing options. For instance, you can update cabinets with a dramatic black contemporary look.
A kitchen remodel can take weeks. It’s the simplest way to improve any space that needs an update. Since the cabinets remain in place, the installer only has to update the hardware, doors, etc.
Environmentally Friendly Choice
If you’re looking for a sensible choice compared to an entire remodel, a refacing project can be a worthwhile investment. Besides, the installers don’t need to dispose of those old cabinets.
A refacing project is about getting a clean, fresh, and stylish cabinet. This is a much smaller job, so you also save on materials and labor.
When you choose our company, you can be sure you’re working with true experts.