- The end of cabinet boxes is replaced with veneer core plywood and catalyzed lacquer finished.
- We use 3/8 inches lumber to cover the frames of existing cabinets. They are finished with catalyzed lacquer and a construction adhesive.
- We replace the existing moldings with new ones – toe, crown, and shoe.
- The hinges are replaced with new doors. We ensure the cabinet doors will blend seamlessly with the current space.
- Replacing the drawer boxes
- Add rollout trays
- We replace your existing boxes with steel-ball bearing glides and full extension.
Bathroom & Bar cabinet refacing
We know the ins and outs of bathroom and bar cabinet refacing. Our team will provide a broad range of styles and colors to suit any space and décor. Additionally, we can transform cabinetry that is aesthetically lacking and turn it into a beautiful space.
Benefits of refacing kitchen, bathroom and bar cabinets
A refacing project is environmentally-friendly and cost-effective. The process is faster than a remodel.
A refacing project is about getting a clean, fresh, and stylish cabinet. This is a much smaller job, so you also save on materials and labor.
There are many cabinet refacing options. For instance, you can update cabinets with a dramatic black contemporary look.
A kitchen remodel can take weeks. It’s the simplest way to improve any space that needs an update. Since the cabinets remain in place, the installer only has to update the hardware, doors, etc.
- Environmentally friendly choice
If you’re looking for a sensible choice compared to an entire remodel, a refacing project can be a worthwhile investment. The installers don’t need to dispose of those old cabinets.
When you choose our company, you can be sure you’re working with true experts.
Save With Cabinet Refacing Company in Leawood Kansas
Give your kitchen, bathroom and bar a new, fresh look