Cabinet refacing company in Lenexa, KS transforms old cabinets into a beautiful new look you’ll love! At KC Wood, we have experience in design and custom cabinetry to improve your home at a price you’ll also love! We use a process in which existing cabinets are refaced rather than removal which can save you a lot of cash. In fact, KC Wood provides various services throughout the area including Olathe, KS from its custom cabinetry shop. What’s more, when you’re looking for kitchen, bathroom or bar cabinet refacing, KC Wood will perform high quality work you’ll love for years to come.
Ready for an update of your old kitchen, bathroom or bar cabinets?
We can assure you that you’ll be amazed with our refacing process. We use ML Campbell Enviromax catalyzed lacquer to finish our wood products in our facility at our shop before the materials are brought into your home for installation. All of our products provide a beautiful, long lasting, durable finish.
KC Wood’s Process:
- Installation completed by KC Wood Employees
- We cover the frames of your existing cabinets with 3/8″ thick lumber that has been finished with catalyzed lacquer at our shop using pin nails and construction adhesive.
- The ends of your cabinet boxes are covered with catalyzed lacquer finished, veneer core plywood.
- Doors and drawer fronts are replaced with new doors and drawer fronts.
- Existing mouldings – crown, toe and shoe are all replaced with new.
- New soft close, concealed hinges are installed for the new doors.
- New hardware (knob & pulls) are included.
Multiple special options are available such as:
- Paneled cabinet ends
- Add rollout trays
- Replacing the drawer boxes
- We replace your existing boxes with steel-ball bearing glides and full extension.
Here is what you can expect from KC Wood:
- Complete the refacing project and give your kitchen a timeless look
- Give your cabinets a completely new revitalized appeal
- Install cabinet doors, hinges, and doors, and only leave the cabinet boxes intact.
- Show you an endless selection of cabinet doors, wood species, and hardware.
You’ll love the finished look of your new cabinet refacing project when you hire KC Wood.
Go ahead and give us a call today.